Lectures and presentations
- Unit conversion from physical to lattice units (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Basics of the immersed boundary method (PDF, 243 kB)
The following C++ example codes are in 2D (zipped, 9 kB each). Please read this document (PDF, 1.1 MB) before using the codes.
- Steady flow about quasi-rigid cylinder
- Vortex street behind quasi-rigid cylinder
- Migration of deformable particle in Poiseuille flow
- Tank-treading red blood cell in simple shear flow
- Tumbling red blood cell in simple shear flow
Example codes accompanying our lattice Boltzmann book can be found on GitHub.